Simply Organised is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any concerns about your data or complaints about the way it has been handled, please contact the data processor (Di Kelly) at [email protected]
Information you provide to Simply Organised is used to reply to your enquiry, or as part of a standard working relationship to enable decluttering and organising services. Data includes your name, address, phone number, email address and any other information you provide about your home. Information is kept to a minimum and is confidential. It will not be given to third parties without your consent save as permitted or required by law or by relevant regulatory authorities. Photos and any testimonials given will be used on this website and on social meda only with your permission. If you wish to view, amend or delete the information held, please contact the data processor on the email above.
Your data is stored securely in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information is kept as accurate and up to date as possible and not kept for longer than is necessary. Your contact details will be deleted after an initial enquiry or consultation if we have not heard from you within 2 years.
If you have been a client of Simply Organised and we have not heard from you within 7 years of our last contact, we will delete your contact details from our records. Your surname, first and final date of communication will remain our database.
Electronic data (client details, photos and invoices) is stored on password-protected devices and paper records (signed terms & conditions only) are stored in a locked filing cabinet.
In the case of any of these storage methods being stolen, breached, or hacked, I will do the following within 72 hours of discovering the incident:
- Notify the police if it is a physical theft or loss of my desktop PC, phone, or iPad.
- Notify Gmail (my email provider) if it is a case of email hacking.
- In any of these cases, report the data theft, breach, or hack to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), which is the Regulator for the UK, if the incident has a high likelihood of severity of a resulting risk to the affected clients’ rights and freedoms.
- In any of these cases, I will contact all of the clients whose personal data has been compromised and would provide advice in order to help them protect themselves of any effects of the breach.
- In any of these cases, I will write up a report of the breach so it was fully documented.
Simply Organised uses traffic log cookies to monitor visits and use of our website. The information is only used for statistical analysis to improve the website. Cookies do not permit access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, your browser settings can be modified to decline cookies.
Links to other websites
Simply Organised’s website contains links to other websites, but takes no responsibility for the protection of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites. This Privacy Statement does not govern these sites.
Changes to this privacy notice
This policy was last reviewd on 25th May 2021 and will be reviewed on an annual basis. The date of the next review is 25th May 2022.
Simply Organised is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
19 Crediton Way